E46 M3 rotors

Hi All. I'm looking for recommendations regarding 2001 E46 M3 brake rotors that are of good quality and reasonably priced. Has anyone made a recent
purchase of these for your E46 M3? There are tons of them on eBay around $100 USD per rotor. Which is better...slots or holes? Maybe both? Pad recommendations are appreciated too. TIA
One more thing...Do E36 M3s use the same rotors as E46 M3s? There are lots of rotors for E36s at eBay.

No they don't use the same rotors. Check Bimmerworld, James Clay is a great guy

Thanks for the advice, Rich.

IMO the holes (drilled rotors) are overkill unless you race. But they look cool.
I've tried lots of different ones and swear by the ATE slotted ones. THey go by the silly name "power discs".