e46 manuals

Ooooh, nice neologism.

-- Larry (accidents happen...)

Reply to
pltrgyst

Aww... the unethical scumbag is lashing-out. Such language!

Reply to
dizzy

Looks more like a bad speller to me. I'm betting he meant to say facetious.

Reply to
Fred W

You think so? Duh.

Yeah, I know -- sarcasm is tough on the Web. But you might note the tag on my signature -- "(accidents happen...)"

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Sorry about that - bloody spell checker - never noticed that ---------- and with an Hon's Degree??? Doh!

Reply to
Oscar

Well it could have been a new word, but then what the hell would it mean?

Reply to
Fred W

A fictitious fact? A fact which sounds fictitious (implausible)?

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Facetious - I do know how to spell it but the Agent checker auto changed it for some reason - did it twice and not I have ADDED it to the dictionary.

Reply to
Oscar

Apparently, it means non-natural or artificial.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

Son of a gun... it is a word:

Fred W

Of course, all three of those quotes look like typos -- "fictitious" makes sense in each of them.

Time for Safire's Irregulars to swing into action...

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

It's in the AHD as well.