E46 option question

Hi, I am after a s/h e46 and am trying to find out if it had a ski port or split fold rear seat option. All the cars I have looked at so far don't have this
but a salesman said it was a (rarely specified) option. Is he correct?
TIA Riggsy

special order. Jim

I don't know about rare, but my sedan has it - got it as part of the cold weather package (here in the States). All coupes had them. You might look for an AWD xi - they're often ski cars and have them.
FloydR
Riggsy wrote on Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:48:13 GMT:

I'm guessing the E46 will be similar to the E36 - my E36 4-door has a metal plate behind some material behind the fold down arm rest in the rear seat that can be punched out and the ski bag fitted as an optional item. So far I've managed to avoid bothering to get it fitted as I tend to just chuck my snowboarding gear in the back seat.
Dan

installed in mine which is now 1 year and 14 days old.
regards -- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.eze-buy.co.uk