E46 options?

    My car was advertised as having the Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, and Sport Package. Doing some web searches, this appears to
be accurate, but I'm wondering if my car has options that aren't part of the packages. Is there a listing anywhere in the car that says all the options it was ordered with, and is there a site with listings of every option available in 2003?     Emanuel
--
1983 Porsche 944 Guards Red/Black
2003 BMW 325i Black/Black

Your dealer can get the VIN and lots of other data (e.g. mileage) by reading the ignition key. --John