E46 running badly

I have got a bmw e46 and it is running like a bag of you know what. I have had all new coils ,plugs and fuel sensers put on but i have now come to a
dead end and dont know what it could be,could anyone help me please.
"Pete1969" wrote

No error codes stored in the ECU memory that could lead you on the right track?
Pete