e46 stereo channel not working

Hi all,

I am missing sound from one of my speakers - checked it out and speakers are fine - connections to stereo are fine!

So I reckon the head unit is faulty - one of the channels is faulty.

Does anybody know if these are repairable? It's a Becker - Professional head unit (with cd player)

If not, does anybody know where to get a replacement at a decent price?

Thanks, Keith

Reply to
keithd