e46 stereo channel not working

Hi all,
I am missing sound from one of my speakers - checked it out and speakers are fine - connections to stereo are fine!
So I reckon the head unit is faulty - one of the channels is faulty.
Does anybody know if these are repairable? It's a Becker - Professional head unit (with cd player)
If not, does anybody know where to get a replacement at a decent price?
Thanks, Keith