E46 Thermostat

2000 323i - getting a code that the thermostat is mechanically stuck open and the heat is terrible on cold mornings. After looking and measuring I have decided to go ahead and replace upper and lower hose, thermostat, and fan clutch since the shroud and clutch must come out to get the thermostat housing out. The clutch has a small bit of play in it so kill a couple of birds...

Any suggestions or anything I have overlooked?

Reply to
ReddDawg