E46 touring rear washer problem

evening folks, I've got an E46 touring and the rear washer pump will not operate, I've checked the fuses and they are all OK, I've replaced the pump itself and it
still doesn't work. Anybody got any other ideas as I'm a bit reluctant to run it into the dealers for what could be a simple electrical fault.
Cheers
Steve

My E34 touring had a similar problem (except the rear wipe didn't work either). It ended up needing a new wash/wipe switch and a couple of relays.
snipped-for-privacy@burnt.org.uk says...

Blimey. Didn't know you read this group.
--
Bear
BMW 740iL - Stately progress for the mature gentleman