E60 Nokia CK-7W anyone tried fitting one

Hi I have just bought a Nokia CK-7W bluetooth car kit and it basically looks as though it is 4 wires to fit it.I have scoured the net looking for a wiring diagram of the audio/ignition system on my E60 with no joy.I wonder if anyone as fitted one of these or can point me to where I might get this information from.

Reply to
Bluemax