E60 Seat Belt Rattle

Hi
I have a 2003 E60 (530D). It has a very annoying problem in that the seat belt anchor rattles. It makes a sort of ticking sound. I've tried fiddling around with the belt and can't get it to cure itself. I have
taken it to the dealer, but they have not been able to replicate the problem. It is only noticable when the car is on a journey i.e. just wobbling the car or jerking the belt doesn't re-create the problem. It is not a problem that occurs consistantly.
Any one have any ideas?
Regards
Mike
My '03 E39 seat had a HORRIBLY annoying clicking in the drivers seat. This was a known problem with E39's & is know by only a very few dealers. It sounded as if it came from the seat belt anchor, but was actually a bushing in the seat rail mount. It was replaced THREE times before they finally got one that stayed fixed..
Perhaps your E60 has a similar bushing. BTW, is your E60 actually labeled as a 2003? I thought that the E60's sold in 2003 were labeled as 2004's. Your car just got a year younger?
--
Jimmy Greene
Santee, CA / Lake Oswego, OR