E85 Conversion Kits

treehugger.com had an article about E85 conversion kits from Brazil.
I have heard lots of different pros and cons about rubber melting and lower milage etc.
It states that the kits will work on any car. Any reasons why it wouldn't work for a 2000 BMW? I figure I can just drive down to the local university's frat house and fill up on used ethanol (kidding).
http://www.abcesso.com / http://flextek.com /