E90 ('06 3-series) Lugnut Torque?

What's the proper lug bolt torqe for the stock 17" wheels on the '06 330xi?
Thanks!

--
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Jeff Strickland wrote:

Yeah, I don't even botrher to look it up anymore. I just torque all aluminum (alloy) wheels to 85 lb-ft. and all steel wheels to 100. Beats the hell out of whatever the airpower impact wrench jockeys spin them up to. In my mind, even-ness of the tightening is more important than the absolute accuracy to a pound or two.
YTMV,
--
-Fred W