E90 ('06 3-series) Lugnut Torque?

What's the proper lug bolt torqe for the stock 17" wheels on the '06 330xi?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mike

I'm not sure what your car requires, but my E36 Owner's Manual says the proper torque is 81 lb.ft. or 110 Nm, if you are metric centric.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yeah, I don't even botrher to look it up anymore. I just torque all aluminum (alloy) wheels to 85 lb-ft. and all steel wheels to 100. Beats the hell out of whatever the airpower impact wrench jockeys spin them up to. In my mind, even-ness of the tightening is more important than the absolute accuracy to a pound or two.

YTMV,

Reply to
Fred W