E90 325i steering "tick"

I have posted before that I "feel" a slight "tick" or slip in the steering wheel, most consistant when I return the wheel from a right turn. I do feel it at other times as well. I took it to my dealer and was told that they did feel it. (it is subtle) and they removed the wheel and could find nothing wrong and that they also drove another(I presume another new one) and they felt it there also. In other words it seems they are saying it is normal in the 2006 325i!! This is my third 3 series, and have never felt this before. Has anyone encountered this?? My current position is to see if it gets worse and revisit the problem.

Reply to
newsgroups.comcast.net