E90 Display

Hi All Does any one know how to display the same instantaneous data / information in the E90 instrument cluster that you can in the E46 and E39 cars, such as
system voltage, true coolant temperature, true r.p.m.? I can get tests 1.x (chassis number, build date, software version et cetera) and 2 (cluster LED and meter checks) to work, but I cannot unlock test 19. Some dealers say in cannot be done, others say they do not remember how to do it. Thanks
David
David Skelton wrote:

See here :
http://www.e90post.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-4135.html