E90 Navigation System

Have an aftermarket GPS Navigation system for a E90 with a custom monitor installed in the center left air vent. Includes DVD Navi with remote, monitor in center airvent section (center vent piece
included), wiring, antenna, map DVD 2005/2006.
You posted four times in six minutes, I think I'll pass ...

Sorry, the site wasn't working.

The site is working fine. It worked four times in six minutes, and two more times after I pointed out the first four times it worked.

No, as you can see it wasn't because I never posted it AFTER you pointed it out. I deleted them.

Sorry for the messed up message string. I am sure the site was fine but I was not getting a message that it was posted. My browser just stayed on the same screen with the Send button. I must have pressed it multiple times and did not get a confirmation screen. It was posting everytime I just didn't know it.
Sorry.