electric fan e39 528itouring

i have a probem with my 1999 bmw e30 528i in which if the air con is on the electric cooling fan in front of the radiator makes a noise i have tracked
this to being the fan is loose on the spindle and is wobbling is there any way to tighten these up or is it a trip to a stealership for a new one

That's a new one - they usually just stop working. ;-)
Replacement is a DIY job - although the front bumper has to come off.
--
*The statement above is false

I'm not sure you need to bend over for the dealership to ram it to you. This should be something you can get from the parts store.
You described a bearing that has gone south, by the way.