electric windows

I do not know about cars but my electric windows and sunroof do not work, i have found the sunroof fuse and that seems ok i have got a 1991 bmw 325i
could you please give me some suggestions.

Seen this before :-) Your "comfort relay" has died. I fixed this fault on a friend's 91 320i. The relay is about 10 GBP from the dealer. It lives behind the dash, on UK cars I think it's under the glovebox. The hardest part of the job was finding the relay!