Electric windows opening all by themselves!

Hi All '99 530d My wife, the main driver, has just told me that when she returns to the car, she notices that all 4 windows are sometimes open. The amount varies from
slightly, to half way. What can I say? What on earth could cause that to happen? Until the fault is diagnosed, I guess there must be a fuse that I can pull to leave them shut. Thanks for any comments.
Grumps wrote:

Tell her not to hold the unlock button down as long as she is. It only needs to be pressed once quickly. If you hold it down - it will lower the windows as long as it's held down.
Problem isn't the car - it's operator error. Replace wife.
admin wrote:

Hahahahahaha!!!! ROTFL!!!
Vijay

Thinking about doing this myself. She doesn't care for my 89 325i very much and has suggested I get rid of it and get something newer. I figure she's a '67 model year and I already have something newer. Besides, anything newer than an '89 would be statutory totally not worth it to me...

In Scotland you can get '91 model without the dealer being able to refuse. This goes back a long way, with blacksmiths in Gretna Green doing a roaring trade for centuries before the first BMW.

Got my fiance an '86 //M535i with dog-leg box for Christmas :-) Fiance is a '79 model!

'79 eh?
Pity - that model was known for horribly high maintenance ;-)