Electrical Locking Problems

Hi,
Anyone have a problem with the 2005-2007 5 series. When you lock the car manually all the doors don't lock?
Thank you

How exactly are you locking all the doors manually and have you read the Owners Manual?

I enter from the passenger side of the car and push dwon the lock buttons. No I don't have access to owners manual. I locked up a car for a customer and she said one of the doors was unlocked when she picked up the car.

Register at www.bmwusa.com and you can download a PDF of the manual.