electrical problem with a 1985 528e BMW

Is there a relay that controls both the climate control and the sunroof? The fuses are intact, but there is no power to the fuses.

jtomalley wrote:

No. However, if you go to www.MyE28.com and ask there, I'm sure someone can give you better answers than I (presently using the allen wrench to manually crank my sunroof open & closed because I'm too lazy to fix it) can. -- C.R. Krieger (Lookin' at sky.)