electrics

Thanks to those who replied to my 'foglight' problem. I have to say that electrics seem to be a problem with BMWs. As I mentioned earlier my foglights suddenly won't switch off and then they will after
parking the car. The sun roof is also temperamental in that one sometimes must wait 10 mins or so before it functions and then less frequently it can take ages before it will close ( panic if rain begins-will it close?). The logic appears to go 'haywire' after parking ( engine stop) the car. Any comments about this?
jacobite wrote:

Nope. Don't drive your car through water though.

You have never owned a car with Lucas electrics... Jim

Are you sure you didn't mean "You have never been owned by a car with Lucas electrics..."? Tom K.

Perhaps that is more correct. Lucas was not called the Prince of Darkness without reason.. Jim

Jim, if you haven't seen this, you'll get a few smiles:
http://www.gomog.com/articles/lucas.html
Tom K.