Emergency Hood Release

Hello!!
I recently went to open my hood and to my surprise it wouldn't open. It seems that the pull wire has cut as there is no tension when I use the hood release.
I need to open the hood and was wondering if anyone know s if there is an emergency hood release. I have a 1995 740iL if that makes a difference.
Thanks, Dee