Engine models

Anyone, perchance remember which issue of the roundel had the article on the evolution of engine models over the years?
It was a few months ago but danged if I can find it.
Thanks, t0ph3r

It was the June 2005 issue "A Six Pack To Go". Unfortunately, it's not available online. You'll need to find a print version.
Kyle. 98 740iL 97 M3

Thanks, I can dig up that issue of Roundel
Regards, t0ph3r