Engine Of The Day: BMW M10

It's been 18 months since our last BMW Engine Of The Day, so we're definitely overdue. Here's the SOHC four-cylinder that powered more than 3.5 million
Bavarian machines during its 27-year production run: the M10. Best of all, the name of this engine's designer is so perfect that we're forced to assume that the guy chose it for himself upon getting hired as a BMW engineer: Baron Alex von Falkenhausen. Yeah, an American engine designer would have to take on a name like Gutpunch McRodbender to be ... Read More: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/jalopnik/full/~3/Vbz6kg8gWQQ/engine-of-the-day-bmw-m10
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html