Engine Replacement

No noises that I heard. And the engine didn't turn over at all afterwards or even sound like an attempt to turn over.

-Branden

Reply to
Branden Nelsen

That was a oops on my part, I meant to say all 6 not 4 ;(

-Branden

Reply to
Branden Nelsen

Did somebody steal two of your cylinders?

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier

Yes, Yes they did.

-Branden

Reply to
Branden Nelsen

Then repair is unlikely :-(

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

It was me. I now have a straight-8! Cool...

Reply to
dizzy
*shakes fist

Bastard! Give me my Cylinders!

Reply to
Branden Nelsen

Well i got the car back from the shop and on the ticket this is thier diag:

"Vehicle will not crank or turn over by hand. Removed spark plugs and found oil on top of cylinders. Engine is hydrolocked. Requires new engine installed."

-Branden

Reply to
Branden Nelsen