engineoil grade for BMW diesel engines

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:30:59 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk wrote:

Ah, yes. But Dirty Harry is a fictional character. Didn't he have an orangutan for a sidekick at some point? Maybe we should find out what make of car it is that orangutans drive, and then follow their lead.
Not that I have a dog in this fight, but you wouldn't believe the hit that Smith & Wesson's sales took in the US a couple of years ago after they publicly backed some proposal for toughening up on gun registration and control.
But, I digress.