ENOUGH

I was under the impression this group was for BMW-related stuff (like 99% of what I do see). ENOUGH with the hate bullshit and the trolls. Has the group moderator, if
there is one, been observing this mess? I thought we were out of grade school. So... how's about kindly knocking that stuff off, eh?!!!
And to those who just have to add their negative 2 cents... go ahead and prove me right.
It's all about the BMW!
Bill in Omaha 86 535i

No moderator on most news groups. Imagine the work...;-)

Easiest to just killfile the thread if downloading it bothers you.
--
*Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

...or just kill file the perpetrators.
--
-Fred W