Euro Projector Headlights w/ Angeleye Halo

I am want to replace the stock headlights in my 98 E36 328i because the plastic case is foggy. I would like to get the halo with angel eyes lights. However, there seems to be so many different ones. I really dont want to
spend more than $200, what am I loseing buy not buying a $800 pair that I have seen in my search. I have found some I like at $140 but I dont know if they are good, I have also seen alot sold on Ebay, I am guessing that they are not that great. Is this http://store.yahoo.com/yhst-5006790027353/lhp-e3641pcjm-ks.html a good pair for the price?

The Hella ones look great. Not surprising since they make the lights for BMW in the first place, so the same design team have made units for earlier cars never fitted with angel eyes. But they're probably also the most expensive.
--
*Failure is not an option. It's bundled with your software.

Just a quick note -- I was going to do a project headlamp upgrade; until a guy out here on the island was ticketed for not having DOT approved headlights... Here in the US it may not be legal (doesn't mean you won't get away with it tho)

Get some CCFL ring inserts (less than 100 / $200) These fit onto your standard headlamps. They are brighter, larger rings than the Hella units don't affect beam pattern or anything either.
I've seen these on EBay and they look like a pretty cheesy way to get the desired affect. Has anyone actually used a set of these? I see the upgrade headlights all the time and they just seem a better way to go. I haven't actually had a first hand look at either of these installed on a car so I'm hoping someone here has.
On 13 Feb 2006 01:45:31 -0800, "Russ (www.e36coupe.com)"