European delivery (Canadian sale)

Hi, can anybody advise me on the pros and cons of European delivery? We are visiting Franfurt from Canada for three weeks in July. I am interested in
the X3 (2006 model).

Well then, there's a huge benefit of european delivery. You don't have to fly to 'merica to pick up your car and bring it home. ;-)
Actually, this would seem to apply to the X and Z cars.