European delivery (Canadian sale)

Hi, can anybody advise me on the pros and cons of European delivery? We are visiting Franfurt from Canada for three weeks in July. I am interested in the X3 (2006 model).

Reply to
Michael Harvey

Well then, there's a huge benefit of european delivery. You don't have to fly to 'merica to pick up your car and bring it home. ;-)

Actually, this would seem to apply to the X and Z cars.

Reply to
The Malt Hound