EWS set for E36 wanted

I am trying to find out if it possible to get a complete EWS set for E36 (second hand). That would have to include, key, transponder, EWS unit and perhaps even
ECM for an M43 motor. So much for trying to put in EWS motor into non-EWS car.
Obviously I am open to better advice how to get myself out of this mess.