Exaust Smell

Hi there,
I have a 94 E36 2dr Coupe and i have been noticing a bad smell in my exaust after highway or traffic driving. It does get a lot after hard
driving and i wonder what could that might be? it has 60k and the muffler was replaced a little over a year ago.
Could that be the cat?
Thanks! Pedro
Yes Pedro,
I had the same with mine - it is coming from the cat and happens after hard driving.
Regards,
Laurie.
----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------