Extended / Aftermarket BMW Warranties

Hi,
Just bought a '99 323i w/90K miles.
I had a pre-inspection done at local BMW and they found only a couple minor issues.
Most of which would not even be covered under waranty (belts, SRS Light,
bushings, PVC hose, etc)
Looking for a reputable aftermarket warranty company.
Any suggestions?
I googled but the amount of information was enourmous and conflicting.
I am mainly concerned about 'disaster' type coverage. (Engine, Transmission, AC, and other big ticket items)
Is it worth even getting an aftermarket warranty?
Thanks Bob Presutti

These aren't common problems on any BMW until very high mileage.

No.
--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 00:51:55 +0000 (GMT), against all advice,
to say:

What constitutes very high mileage? 100K? 150K?

On almost anything upon which it's offered.

Yea
http://www.carforums.net/ Auto Forums

Generally higher than that. Most cars are scrapped before needing major mechanical replacement.

Yup. Far better to put the premium into a high interest 'maintenance' fund.
--
*I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.