FA: BMW brochures

Hi all, apologies in advance, but if anyone's interested, I'm having a clear out of my brochure collection on Ebay and have some BMW brochures up
for auction.
BMW 3 Series Coupe, 3 Series Saloon and 5 Series - 92/93 (3 brochures).
http://makeashorterlink.com/?S5CE1166C
BMW 628CSi, 635CSi, M3, M5 & M635 Csi (2 brochures) `85
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W26E2566C
Regards
webbo73
sdf