finallygot into the locked out E34

I thought i would go outside, give it another try...tried for ages wiggling and lifting the handle etc etc...after a while i saw the knob pop up, but it still wouldnt open, go i kept trying and trying and finally got in!!! woooooo

ta for the tips

Reply to
Jules

big hammer on the glass would be much quicker and your ins would pay out on glass ins

Sir Hugh of Bognor

hsg

Not for an intentional act they won't. He would have to perjure himself in a false statement to the police.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

Never would I thought anyone would stoop so low --------- Cmon' how many trees have walked out in front of your mates----------------- or dogs run across the road. In 44 years of driving the oly thing that walked under my wheels was a pigeon - I drove over it when exiting a side street - No! I lie - my mum's 10 week old kitten was aslep on the top of one of my front wheels when I backed up out the driveway and squashed it............. Oops!

Attempted break-in - ran off when challenged (or shot at)!

Sir Hugh of Bognor

hsg

It's a bit damp/icy out so he'll probably crash it soon anyway ;-)

Reply to
adder1969

Why would i do that? i wouldnt anyway, even if it had insurance

Reply to
Jules

nope cos its off the road and already wrote off

Reply to
Jules