First post to this group

I just subscribed to this group, and thought I'd introduce myself. I live in North Carolina, near Raleigh, and drive a 1988 528e, which I repair and maintain myself. The car runs pretty well. I've done a lot to it: Replaced distributer, Cleaned injectors New plug cables (which eliminated a very bad ignition outage when under load) New brake pads on front (they squeek now) Removed and cleaned air intake bypass valve Replaced fan blower. More...

I look forward to interesting discussions here.

Adrian snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
adriangoogler

Welcome aboard.

I hope my new 328i coupe runs as good as yours in 20 years!

JT

Reply to
Roscoe

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote

Be sure to check out

the well-known and attended E28 Fanatics group.

Be sure to replace the timing belt every 60K miles or so; if you don't know when it was last replaced, do it now.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

Nice car, I used to have one myself :-)