Fitting 'M5' E39 Sport front and rear spoilers to 540

Hi I am looking for a 540 Sport. I particularly like the front spoiler, and rear bumper/spoiler, which has the cut-out with exhausts showing.
My question is...
Is it possible / feasible to but the bodykit (ie. front & rear spoilers), as used on the Sport model, and have them fitted?
Does anyone know how much they are to buy, paint, and have fitted?? Does anything need to be done to the exhaust??
Thanks
Paul
"Paul Aspinall" snipped-for-privacy@aspy.co.uk wrote in message

http://www.cooksferry.com/products.php3?manufacturer=BMW

Yes and its done often. The rear spoiler is easy and cheap. The front kit is more complex. If you get the rear diffuser, you'll probably want to install an aftermarket exhaust, and yes there are 4-pipe systems available for the 540.

A couple thousand counting paint and labor.

Go to roadfly forums and ask for details.
http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/e39 /
R / John

It's not really cost effective to do so. Installation of this sort of equipment in UK is just REALLY REALLY expensive. When I crashed my 528 in 2000, BMW UK wanted 20k to fix it. Since I'm from Poland, I took it back, got it fixed for 5 with aftermarket parts from a reputable workshop and managed to make a couple of upgrades. The labor is just so expensive in UK that you will realize that you'll pay through your ears for a stupid optical tuning of this kind. Technically you might invest into an M5 with a LHD (I drove mine in London and it wasn't hard to drive it at all with the steering wheel on the other side). You'll get more satisfaction from the real thing and price difference won't be as great as you think from a 540 (after making all the mods), just that you should be sitting down after receiving your first bill from BMW service guys as you might feel your wallet loose a lot of weight although with a 540 you'll have to invest quite a bit in maintenance and fuel as well :) lol. Regards, Raphael