Flood damage to car engines

Your all over inflated ego planks sorry yanks on this web site, who are related to the potatoe and as "Clarkson" says have been breeding with vegatables for years. Your preident speaks voulumes for you.plus your cars sell so well ouside of the USA and we supply all your indy car engines!

Reply to
bradthomas

In other words, you're saying "am I bothered?".

Reply to
Jed

Learn to spell or shut up you make it worse for the rest of us.

Reply to
Oscar

That makes no sense at all. None.

"We supply all of your Indy Car engines." Who is "we"? The Indy cars on my TV have Honda motors, which come from Japan if my memory serves. "We" don't supply all of anything, loser.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

That's a good suggestion. While he is learning to spell, you can learn to put together a sentence.

Reply to
Mike Scheer

I just wonder who the 'us' is.

Here, to me, 'us' is those BMW enthusiasts who choose to read this group.

Nothing else matters.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No Chance Oops! No chance

Reply to
Oscar

I was thinking of us in the way of BRITS

Reply to
Oscar

Actually I think you will find that about 98% of the Indy cars are either built in the UK or are fabricated from parts made in the UK especially the Carbon Fibre tubs that protect the driver and that everything else is hung on.

Many of the power plants (engines) are built in the UK too maybe not that much now although I'll agree it appears that the basic stock comes from Japan but HONDA actually make many of their race car parts in the UK factory and not Japan.

Reply to
Oscar

wrote

Except that you're wrong. 1) Dallara is an ITALIAN company (which builds and manufactures about 1/2 the cars), and 2) the PANOZ chassis is owned by the US Elan Motorsports (which also does AMLS, IMSA and NASCAR stuff) and is built in Georgia, USA.

Oh, yes, BTW. All the Champ Cars are Panoz chassis, built in Georgia.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

Reply to
admin

Ok but the drivers are shit and that's why a Brit won Indy!

Reply to
Oscar

Judging by some of the s**te written here by a few I'm glad to be a Scot. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Nice try, but you forgot about Oscar!

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

Thank You and goodnight.

Reply to
Bill

wrote in

A Canadian (Paul Tracy) won the Champ race last weekend, Dario Franchitti (a Scottish-born Italian) won the Indy race, and Juan Pablo Montoya (Argentine) won the NASCAR race. That's what makes USA great. I'm glad you're back in the UK.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

I thought they said Montoya was born in Columbia? Either way, I could easily be wrong. How did this topic go from "Look at how stupid I am for driving my car through a flooded area, it MUST be the manufacturers fault" to who makes what for whom??? The dumb ass that started this topic did a wonderful job of steering the subject away from his stupidity.

I won't even start on the Brits. Lovely people but they have thier share of issues...

Reply to
Psycho

And now we have Gordon Brown ---- Arrrrgh!

Bush seem so intelligent now

Reply to
Oscar

The most successful Chancellor in living memory with the longest period of sustained growth and financial stability. But your memory is obviously failing...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have to remind myself to not practice my highspeed puddle clearing maneuvers when in my car. My wife's SUV still soothes my inner beast.

a.

Reply to
the_andrew_smith