Flood damage to car engines

Page 4 of 4

The most successful Chancellor in living memory with the longest period of sustained growth and financial stability. But your memory is obviously failing...
--
*Never kick a cow pat on a hot day *

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:10 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

Holy shit, this Gordon Brown must be a REAL loser if he makes Bush look intelligent. Who is he and what's his role over there?

Was Chancellor of the Exchequer (keeper of the money and how it is spent - he set the tax etc) now he is the Prime Minister - running the country! God help us. However as Dave says he has kept inflation down and wages down and let loads of other nationalities in to claim from our benefit system drive uninsured on our roads, rape and pillage (took my original job as chief rape and pillager - I am a Norseman a Viking) so in one respect he has been good for the UK in general but now we are taxed to the hilt and get virtually NOTHING from it. Pot holed roads, double taxation and low wages. the rich get richer the poor get poorer and the middle classes just pay and pay and pay.
Steve

Hmm. Add the occasional armed invasion and you've got the Bush-Cheney agenda. Wanna trade?
Tom K.

one in Spain near Alicante
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:11:58 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@clara.co.uk wrote:

Sounds like old GWB alright. Let the ILLEGAL Mexicans draw on social security and the rest of the social programs that I help to pay for. Oh well, sooner or later the people of our respective countries will once again rise up against their goverments and correct the wrongs that are being done.
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:10 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

No, he doesn't. And there is no juxtaposition possible that can change that.
A Cuisinart is still *way* more intelligent than Bush...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

You may wish to purchase an X3 which BMW specs as having a 19.7" "Fording Capability". Since they make no such claims for their sedans (saloons), this SUV may be more suitable for your driving habits.
Tom K.
bradthomas wrote:

Reminds me when there was a local flooding and several idiots drove right through the water and stalled their cars. I parked and watched for about half an hour, both for amusement and to estimate whether or not I could make it through in my '92 535. Knowing where the intake is I decided against it. I noticed that it was almost only European cars that had problems, among them a couple of BMW's...