Fog lamp Bulb

I wonder if some one could tell me how to change my Fog Lamp Bulb .I have a 2001 X5 with out the M-package so it's just the normal bumper .Do I change
it from the front by taking out the plastic cup or lip or do I have to change it from in the engine compartment?. Thanks for your help JR.

Have you checked the driver's handbook? Mine gives details of bulb changing.
--
*Born free - taxed to death *

This can be a real nightmare on some cars. For the front turn signal on the X5 you need to remove the headlamp assembly. One of the worst is meant to be the headlamp bulbs on a Merc A class, the whole unit has to come out and it a real bear to put back in apparently.

I believe that they're all similar - you remove the fog lamp housing (pop out the ring and remove by depressing the clip or unscrewing the retaining screw), then replace the bulb and re-install.
FloydR