Fog Lamp Replacement???

Hi All:

I have a 1999 323i Convertible and the passenger side fog light is out. Any ideas on how to replace it (besides bringing it in to the dealer)? I've removed the lower plastic cover and rotated the big black housing and all that did was expose the wires - no bulb.

I appreciate your help,

Bob

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote

If your '99 is like my '01, you remove the trim ring, unscrew the screw on one side, tilt out the assembly and there you are with the bulb exposed on the back of the fog-light assembly.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr