Fog Lamps

I am looking for a set of Fog Lamps for a 2001 525i BMW. They are NOT the square design such as on the 2000 525i. These are oval shaped lights with a
half moon cover retainer on one side with 2 tabs for mounting in the bumper cover. Does anybody know where I can find such an animal? I need 2 of them?
Robert King

IME, the only place is the dealer.
Floyd
Well, there's always eBay.