Fog light replacement

'98 E328i sedan here.
The passenger side fog light has a broken lens and the bulb no longer works.
I'm trying to figure out its replacement. In the right front wheel well,
there is a cover/liner attached to the right front quarter panel. It's my guess that this gets removed first and then the light assembly is accessible.
How does one access and replace the fixture?