Fog light warranty? 2003 330xi

2003 330xi with 52000 miles (2k miles out of warranty), inspection 2 was just done. The fog lights have severe condensation inside, they light up but
don't shine anywhere. What is the warranty on the fog lights? Should inspection 2 have covered this? Is this a common problem? The dealer suggested that this is "normal," but this condensation is excessive. I would like to be fully informed before I speak to the dealer, as they are likely to make excuses. Thanks in advance.

If they're like the ones on my '01 330xi, they're a sealed unit and there can be no moisture inside unless the lens is cracked. However, not all are the same (sport package vs. normal, etc.) I would think that I2 would catch it, since lights are part of the check.
FloydR
Thanks for the info. There are no cracks, the dealer said it could be a bad seal. If the inspection 2 was done 1500 miles past warranty, would they cover it if they had seen it?