Free to collector: E34 parts clearout (UK)

I've got to clear some space before the end of next week so I'm clearing out some spares for my previous E34. They are far too good to 'skip' but probably not worth the time to Ebay due to weight/postage costs. Free to collector only. (near Melksham, Wilts).

All from a 1992-1994 E34 520i Touring.

- Pair of front struts complete. One shock insert leaking. Both hubs (bearings & abs rings) and road springs in perfect condition.

- Pair of genuine BMW rear struts complete. Good condition. Bought s/h from FAB but never fitted.

- Front upper track control arms with good bushes.

- Pair of steering linkages with good balljoints.

- Pair of front discs. Used but in excellent condition (

Reply to
JB

Yes - I am interested as have need of discs soon and front suspension bits even sooner !

I am not too far from you.... how do I contact you off group ?

Nick

nick snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to
Nick