Free to good home: e30 325i (SW UK)

Our 1986 e30 325i has sadly come to the end of its useful life with us. The engine and gearbox are still very good (~120k miles), but it's getting quite rusty. The interior is quite tatty (cracked dash, worn seats etc.).

If someone can use it for spares/whatever, please get in touch via email. I'm in mid Devon, UK, so quite a long way from everyone.

No suggestions of ebaying please - I really don't have time to deal with the kind of enquiries that would generate.

Reply to
Grunff