Front "fog" lights

Page 2 of 2
waffled on about something:

Don't worry, you'll blend in perfectly with most of the people on the M25 for at least 2 weeks following a slight bit of mist!
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Dodgy wrote on Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:20:47 +0100:

I never said I didn't turn them off when I pick the car up. So far I think I've had my rear fogs on once in very heavy mist, and haven't had need of the fronts. :)
And you won't catch me on the M25 if I can ever help it - it's bad enough having to use the M42 which is right near where I live, with the Active Traffic Management system trial, and the M6 Toll which so far I've managed to avoid using.
Dan
To check the beam settings. I would expect them to turn them off again, but at least it shows that they are actually checking them.