FS: 1976 BMW 528 Parts Lot

Hello all.. I have a bunch of BMW parts I need out of my basement. I pulled them from a wrecked BMW on it's way to the crusher. I figured someone may
need them to keep their car going. They may fit other years. I have made up a webpage with pictures and part numbers. http://www.ncsdc.com/TEMP/eBay/BMWstuff.htm
The parts include: Sunroof Motor and switch- tested working $20 Headlight mounting panels and grille surrouds- nice $20/pr Tallights, front park lights, hood emblem- Good lenses, fair housings,- $10/lot Turn signal/dimmer switch- Tested works $10 Wiper switch- tested works $10 Steering Wheel- very nice $15 Dash Switches, Relays and fuse assortment- $10 all
Make me an offer on all of it! I want it gone.... I'm reasonable.. Shipping will be actual cost. No handling/pkg fees
Thanks! Ray <--- spring cleaning)