FS 1989 325I Convertible Just West of Philadelphia

Need room in my garage, tired of having three cars! 5 Speed with

128,900 miles and sports package

Runs great! New Fuel Pump, New Top Section of rear seat, bottom section has a tear. Front seats in good condition, no rips tears or fading. Top in good shape, no rips or tears, back window is good too! Xplod Stereo with Sub woofer. Body in good shape, no dents but there are some scratches in the paint and needs to be rubbed out. No rust! Includes 4 snow tires.

AC is not working right now and hood latch cable just broke, other than that, it has been a great drive for me over the last 14 years!

E-mail snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
SteveRakoczy

Sold! thanks!