FS: 1991 BMW 318i 4 door 5 speed needs TLC Toronto Canada

1991 BMW 318i 4 door 5 speed sunroof original Blaupunkt AM/FM Casette needs TLC Toronto Canada 186000kms/ 115,000 miles $2000 CAD OBO This has been a family car for the past 7 years but it requires more care than a non-car loving family can give it. This is my frank assessment of the car. The AC does not work, the alignment needs to be done, (and it probably needs new tires at the same time) and the fuel injectors need cleaning (it sputters on starting sometimes and needs to be kicked.)

other than that it runs quite well. really well. I like driving it. (But as I said, it's not practical as a sole family car any longer.) We go on 500km weekend runs and she has proven remarkably reliable. Perfectly reliable in fact.

Cosmetically, she is no beauty but would clean up nicely if someone cared. SHe has never been accidented or repainted or patched.

pictures available. email me if you are interested.

Reply to
pstock