FS: '82 E21 320i for parts

Car was rear ended and totaled. I had just put a transmission and clutch kit in it three thousand miles before it got hit. It has vented rotors from an earlier model E21. It has new tires and a new battery all put on about three months before the accident. Would make a great parts car for someone looking to upgrade a 2002. I'm located in Baton Rouge, La. Give me $200 for the car and it's yours!

Jacob To reply remove the 'no spam' from the addy.

Reply to
The Jacobs